Thursday, January 3, 2008

Zip Manager and ZipMan, Archiever on My Phone

Zip Manager

Zip Manager is my archiever in my Nokia N73 (S60 3rd Edition), since I can have it free from download menu, yay. I see in about menu of this application that this application was made by Epocware, but in their homepage there's no Zip Manager they offered, instead they offer Handy Zip, which is not freeware, for archiever solution. I don't know why??

As you can see, I get Zip Manager from download menu, so if your phone download menu don't offer it, or you don't have download menu in your phone, I don't know where to get it if you want it. Well, in that case you can try their Handy Zip application or find another one like that.

In S60 2nd Edition phone, I used ZipMan, a paid application by Wildpalm, because as long as I know, there is no freeware S60 2nd Edition application for archiver solution.

ZipMan

Actually, there's Handy Zip variant for S60 2nd Edition, but at that time I didn't know. So, if you prefered Handy Zip, go as you wish, because their usefull is same.

I see in their homepage, ZipMan has variant for S60 1st and 2nd Edition, but don't has for S60 3rd Edition, and Handy Zip don't has variant for S60 1st Edition, but has for S60 2nd and 3rd Edition. Well, choose which one suit you best.