Thursday, January 3, 2008

Fixss and Fixqd, N-Gage Phone Solution for Main App. Closed

N-Gage Phone Screenshot

Someday, my younger brother had a problem with his N-Gage phone to start. When he was starting his N-Gage phone, there was a pop up appeared saying that main application closed, contact your retailer. So, I search on internet about this problem, and found a solution from this all-about-ngage.blogspot. I tried it on my brother phone, and walla, it works.

Then I try to find the original maker of this application (because I just want to know who the real maker of this helpfull application, since in the above blog the file was uploaded somewhere) through Google and I found it on this Sourceforge.net project and glad it's free. While in there I also saw fixqd application, which is the application for fix the problem like this on N-Gage QD. Since I didn't have one, I didn't know the result, but I thought it must be working in QD too.

I found this problem long ago, but I want to post it here to help people, if for some reason this information didn't reach him/her. I hope it's usefull, because it's usefull to me (and my brother).