Monday, January 28, 2008

Free Mp3 Wma Converter, Music Converter Application

Free MP3 WMA Converter

Free Mp3 Wma Converter is a freeware PC application to convert your music file. It was made by Koyote Soft. Of course you can use PC Suite Music Manager to convert your music, but sometimes it failed to do the convertion process. Also this software has ability to add/edit music tag like title, album name, etc, but this software can't convert to m4a like Music Manager.

Well, for me, since m4a files can't add genre tag, I don't really like it, so I convert my music to aac with this software. If you want to use PC Suite Music Manager, you can combine it to Free Wma Converter. As you know (or you don't know), when you convert using PC Suite Music Manager, sometimes it failed to convert a music file, in that case you can use Free Mp3 Wma Converter to convert it first to wav file, then convert the converted file using PC Suite Music Manager (2 times convertion).

Of course, if you have another music converter application like Easy CD-DA Extractor by Poikosoft, you can use just the application to do the convertion of your music file (I mean without 2 times convertion like I do above). But it's not a freeware, and If you don't mind about that, you can use it, I've already tested it, it's a good software, and I'm still searching if there's a freeware application that has ability like this one. If you know one, let me know, ok!