Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Photorite SP, A Photo Organizing Application that I Used on My S60 1st and 2nd Edition Phone

Photorite

This application I used on my Nokia 3230, 6230. I know they are S60 2nd Edition, but I think it still okay to used on your S60 1st Edition Phone.

This application I used on my Nokia 3230, 6230. I know they are S60 2nd Edition, but I think it still okay to used on your S60 1st Edition Phone.

This application is not a freeware, Sigh, and I'm not usually using a paid application like this if it's not really usefull to me. I used this application because the built-in photo organizing application in my above phone is slower to open when I have many photos or images (above 100 or 200 photos or images), I thought it's slower because the processing of the thumbnail on the phone as I explained here. Photorite Sp process the thumbnail of the images much faster than that built-in application, so I used it.

In Nokia 3230 and 6230, you must wait for the photo organizing application to process the thumbnail for a long time (5 or 10 minutes average, according to how much images in your phone is). But, in Nokia N72 (S60 2nd Edition) and my S60 3rd Edition phone, perhaps because that much RAM provided by Nokia for this phone, the built-in photo organizing application do the process of the thumbnail a bit faster from the built-in application on the above phone. So, I'm not using Photorite SP in Nokia N72 and my S60 3rd Edition phone, because I don't want to waste the space for it.

Photorite

You can also install it to your Nokia N72 and it also has a variant for S60 3rd Edition, but I think it will not give you the different in the speed of accessing your photos in that phone, because their built-in application also faster processing the thumbnail (maybe because of a very much RAM and the using of SD card variant, which is more faster).

Photorite SP also has another photo manipulation, like photo fixing, sepia, black and white, or just adding photo frame, like I used in the photo in my blog post here, but I think you can just transfer it to your PC and fix it there with Photoshop or whatever photo application that you have, which is have more tools to fix or edit your photos to the more satisfaction of your heart (and more good also). If you just want to play simple by edit the photos just in phone (don't transfered it to PC), you might consider this software for you.

Anyway, this application was made by Zensis