Sunday, January 6, 2008

S-Tris 2, Free Symbian Games on My Phone

S-tris 2

This is a good symbian games by Elementsgames, which is another application powered by Edgelib. This games is freeware since version 1, and they still have S-tris 1 on their website if you want to try it (also freeware). They have variant for all symbian os and another phone os, so if you have another phone os, you can have it with yours.

This games has challenge for tetris maniac (or not) through their maniac game option. In maniac option, you can find a really unimagine block of tetris to control. The right picture is some of the hard new block from maniac game.

S-tris 2 Maniac

What makes this games more interesting is you can upload the score you get on classic and maniac game and see our rank on their website, also you can see another people around the world there having their upload score. When this post is publish, my classic game rank is 156th (score 24500), and my maniac rank is 74th (score 6922), you can see it in Elementsgames S-tris 2 Highscores, the name Virga. The 1st rank at this time on classic and maniac is the same name (I think it's also the same person) Mara has score 149355 on classic and 11553 on maniac, wow how can he/she accomplish that score, fantastic imo.

Well, if you want to try it, can you beat my score above that. I'm still playing it, so maybe my rank will go up someday, and since this game is freeware and has many compatible phone os, why don't you try it and enjoy, share your score, and challange me with that score. He he.